BECOME A COMMITTEE OF 100 NEXT-GENERATION AMBASSADOR AND LEADERSHIP MENTEE
C100 is recruiting exceptional leaders under forty to shape a brighter future for Asian Americans and the U.S.-China relationship.
Apply to be a C100 Next Generation Ambassador and Leadership Mentee, and receive an exclusive invitation to the entirety of the C100 2016 Annual Conference on April 15-17, gain special access to meet and engage with distinguished C100 members, and join a diverse and dynamic community that seeks to make a difference in the world.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
EXCEPTIONAL YOUNG PROFESSIONALS AND RISING LEADERS FROM ALL SECTORS WHO ARE:
- Passionate about C100’s missions to promote the inclusion of Asian Americans in the U.S. and advance the betterment of U.S.-China relations
- Able to demonstrate a history of personal and professional excellence
- Seeking to join a leadership community that elevates their engagement in service and civic leadership activities
- Forty years old and younger
- COMPLIMENTARY INVITATION to attend the C100 2016 Annual Conference (Summit, Gala, and C100 Town Hall), with special opportunities for direct dialogue with distinguished C100 members.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION in an official Committee of 100 announcement to the membership, public and press
- OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN a vibrant community of like-minded next-generation leaders, motivated to work towards a peaceful U.S.-China relationship and a more diverse and inclusive society.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- THROUGH COMMUNITY – The C100 Next-Generation Ambassadors and Mentorship program convenes an exceptional group of change-makers and rising leaders from diverse sectors, leveraging a collective sense of service and purpose to elevate the impact of each individual
- THROUGH ACTION – During the conference, C100 Next-Generation Ambassadors and Leadership Mentees will be given the opportunity to discuss, collaborate and initiate actionable ideas that advance C100 missions. After the conference, Ambassadors will have the opportunity to stay connected with C100 while potentially working with C100 members in civic engagement initiatives. Individuals who succeed in this program may win a complimentary invitation to the C100 2017 Annual Conference in Washington, D.C. and receive a special opportunity to present on their success while engaging with even more luminaries.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MONDAY MARCH 21, 2016 5:00PM EASTERN TIME
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The Committee of 100 is a national nonpartisan leadership organization of prominent Chinese Americans in business, government, academia, and the arts. Founded by famed architect I.M. Pei, the Committee has served for over a quarter century as a high-level bridge in the U.S.-China dialogue by fostering regular exchanges with the leadership of Beijing, Taipei, and Washington. C100 members are leading U.S. citizens of Chinese descent who leverage their collective influence and resources to strengthen U.S.-China relations and promote the advancement of Chinese Americans. Learn more: www.committee100.org
ABOUT THE 2016 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Committee members are currently assembling a thought-provoking mix of keynote speakers and panel discussions, featuring leading experts and practitioners in their respective fields on April 15-17 in Los Angeles. Confirmed speakers include The Right Honourable Gordon Brown, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Congressman Ed Royce (R-CA), Congressman Ted Lieu (D-CA), Dr. David M. Lampton, Director of SAIS-China and China Studies at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, Dr. Xiang Bing, Dean of the Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, Dominic Ng, Chairman of East-West Bank, Ruigang Li, Founder and Chair of China Media Capital, Ming Tsai, celebrity chef, restauranteur and voice of “Ming” in Kung Fu Panda 3, Walter Wang, President and CEO of JM Eagle, Frank H. Wu, Distinguished Professor of UC Hastings and Author, Brian Sun, Partner-in-Charge of Jones Day L.A., Joan Chen, actress, filmmaker and screenwriter, and many more! For more information on this year’s Annual Conference program, please visit: www.committee100.org/2016-acla.
INTERESTED IN OTHER WAYS TO ENGAGE WITH C100?
Please note that acceptance into the C100 Next Generation Ambassadors and Leadership Mentee program covers admission into the C100 2016 Annual Conference and Next-Generation Ambassador and Leadership Mentee activities, valued at over $2,000, but does not cover travel expenses or accommodations. For additional queries, please email us at email@example.com.
2019 Greater China Conference and Gala
2019 Science & Technology Conference
C100 NextGen Leaders Enjoy Lunch with Wellington Chen and Henry Tang in New York