Committee of 100
2022 Next Generation Leadership Program
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Committee of 100 2022 Next Generation Leader.
For additional queries or questions, please email email@example.com.
The Application Deadline is March 22, 2022 at 5:00pm Eastern Time.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and successful applicants will be notified no later than April 8, 2022.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AS A COMMITTEE OF 100 NEXT GENERATION LEADER:
SPECIAL RECOGNITION in an official Committee of 100 announcement to the Committee of 100 Membership and public, and a SPOTLIGHT on the Committee of 100 website.
OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN a vibrant community of like-minded next-generation leaders, motivated to work towards a more productive U.S.-China relationship and a more diverse and inclusive society.
ENGAGE IN IMPACTFUL SERVICE projects with both Committee of 100 and partner organizations as ambassadors and change-makers for positive social impact and community-building.
COMPLIMENTARY INVITATIONS to the Committee of 100 2022 Annual Conference (Summit, Gala Awards Dinner, and Town Hall), with special opportunities for dialogue with Committee of 100 Members and other distinguished leaders. This is the premier conference on U.S. – China relations and Chinese American advancement, and will convene over 400 leaders across various fields.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Q: Who should apply?
A: We are now accepting applications from exceptional young professionals and rising leaders from all sectors who are passionate about Committee of 100’s dual missions to promote the inclusion of Chinese Americans and the larger AAPI community in all aspects of U.S. society and to advance constructive dialogue and relations between the U.S. and Greater China. Individuals who demonstrate a remarkable history of professional and personal excellence and aged forty years and younger may apply.
Q: What is the commitment and timeline?
A: As a Committee of 100 Next Generation Leader, you agree to the following:
1) Available to attend the Committee of 100 2022 Annual Conference (Summit, Gala Awards Dinner, and Town Hall), with special opportunities for dialogue with Committee of 100 Members and other distinguished leaders.
2) Participate in a year-long service project, as matched based on interest and professional fit.
* Attend a Committee of 100 NextGen Leader service project orientation (during our 2022 Annual Conference) to kick off the service project and complete a post-service project evaluation.
* Spend 5-10 hours per month on your service project and work collaboratively with your team virtually (or in person, if feasible).
* Participate in 3 quarterly check-in meetings (tentatively Sep. 2022, Dec. 2022, Mar. 2023) and at least 2 virtual NextGen Leader or Committee of 100 events throughout the year.
* Complete your service project showcase or other service project-appropriate deliverable at the 2023 Annual Conference.
3) Be open to working with the Committee of 100 Communications and Events team on opportunities to discuss key issues that impact Chinese Americans, and where your experience would lend value.
Q: What is the deadline?
A: The Application Deadline is March 22, 2022 at 5:00pm Eastern Time. For additional queries or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Is there a fee to submit an application?
A: No, there is no fee to submit an application.
Q: Can I re-submit an application if I want to revise it?
A: No, you may only submit an application once. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Q: If I applied in the past and was not accepted, can I apply again this year?
A: Yes, we encourage past applicants to apply again.
Q: If accepted, when will I be notified?
A: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and successful applicants will be notified no later than April 8, 2022.
About Committee of 100
Committee of 100 is a non-partisan leadership organization of prominent Chinese Americans in business, government, academia, and the arts. Committee of 100’s purpose is to provide leadership and act as a constructive force in the dual missions of: