Committee of 100 Releases Schedule and Initial List of Confirmed Speakers for First All-Virtual Conference
“Possibilities: U.S.-China Relations in the New Era” Event to Run May 11-12
New York, NY (March 31, 2021) — Committee of 100 today announced the initial list of confirmed speakers and schedule of events for its first all-virtual conference “Possibilities: U.S.-China Relations in the New Era” on May 11-12. The conference will elevate important topics in the U.S.-China relationship and the Chinese American community overall. This year the conference will feature multiple panel sessions on Global Supply Chains, Trade & Investment, Technology, Education, Economy, Financial Services, Sustainability, Public Health, Sports & Culture, U.S.-China Relations, and more. The initial list of confirmed speakers includes:
- Brian A. Wong*, Chairman and Founder, RADII Media
- Cheryl Capps, SVP & Chief Supply Chain Officer, Corning Incorporated
- Derek Chang*, Former CEO, NBA China
- Eric Zheng*, Chairman, Heng An Standard Life Insurance Company Limited
- Gary Locke*, Former U.S. Ambassador to China, Secretary of Commerce
- Ida Liu*, Head of Citi Private Bank North America, Citi
- Jeongmin Seong, Partner, McKinsey Global Institute
- John Smagul, Assistant Dean, Graduate & International Programs, Temple University
- Reggie Lai, Vice President & General Manager, TE Connectivity China
- Yu Meng*, Former Chief Investment Officer, CalPERS
Early bird ticket rates expire at Midnight Eastern Time, March 31, 2021. On April 1, the price will increase. Conference tickets will provide access to all content sessions, including panels and keynotes, and networking opportunities between sessions. Additional speakers and keynotes will be announced in the coming weeks.
Registration is now open at bit.ly/possibilities2021.
If you are interested in conference sponsorship opportunities, please contact Committee of 100 at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
*denotes also a proud Member of Committee of 100.
About Committee of 100
Committee of 100 is a non-profit U.S. leadership organization of prominent Chinese Americans in business, government, academia, healthcare, and the arts focused on public policy engagement, civic engagement, and philanthropy. For over 30 years, Committee of 100 has served as a preeminent organization committed to the dual missions of promoting the full participation of Chinese Americans in all aspects of American life and constructive relations between the United States and Greater China. Visit https://www.committee100.org/ or follow Committee of 100 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for more information.