- This event has passed.
May 11 @ 7:00 pm - May 12 @ 10:00 pm
Welcome to C100 Virtual Conference!
How to Access the Virtual Event Platform
This year’s event will be hosted on Remo, an online event platform that allows you to interact virtually as you would at a physical event. Remo features a virtual environment with banquet tables and an event stage to allow for both video conferencing and online chat. The platform works across desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. To get the full experience of connecting with others, we recommend using a device with a camera and microphone. The system works best on the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
To be sure you are prepared for the conference, please be sure you have registered your pass for the conference here. After you have secured your pass, you will then create a Remo profile with your registered email address by following these steps:
- Go to https://live.remo.co/e/committee-of-100-2021-virtual-co-2
- Click “Confirm my attendance” if you arrive at this page before the event is activated, or click “Sign in to join event” if you arrive at this page after the event is activated
- Enter your email (Note: this should be the same email you used when registering), name, and create a password. Accept the terms & conditions, and click “Register event”
- Then go to the upper right corner of your window and click on the profile icon
- Click on “Edit Profile” and then the pencil icon to add your profile picture and edit your details, which can link to your Linkedin or Facebook profile pages
- Done! You can now join the event 30 minutes before the event start time and turn on your mic and camera to connect with other attendees if you would like to!
How to Participate on the Day of Conference
Please access the platform via the links below, please note the event will be activated 30min before the event start time (you will see a countdown clock before the event is activated):
Day 1, May 11th, 2021: event completed
Day 2, May 12th, 2021: Click Here
Please note the event will not be active until 30min before the event start time, you will see a countdown clock before the event is open.
After you arrive, look for your avatar or image and then use your computer’s mouse or keyboard to move around. To navigate between floors, click the appropriate floor button on the lefthand side of your screen; you can double-click on any table with empty seats to join that table.
How to Learn More About and Chat With Other Attendees
Remo supports face-to-face conversations, so much of what you’ll learn about your fellow attendees will be through video conferencing.
You’ll also see basic information (such as first and last name) about other attendees. Clicking an attendee’s avatar displays additional information (such as company name) from the attendee’s Remo profile.
You can use the bar at the bottom of the screen to send messages to the entire event, all of the people at your table, or only to specific individuals. To send a direct message to an individual, click on “Search by name” and input the name of your desired recipient.
If you experience technical difficulties at any point, feel free to select the “Need help” icon in the bottom left corner for access to the Remo support team.